Monday, May 4, 2009

Moving

Well, I hate moving.  Because we have to drive so long and get my bum stuck to the seat.  But it's kind of fun to meet new friends.  Right now we're packing and talking to people on the phone.  This time we're moving to a city and then a whole different country.  Our toys have already been packed (but sometimes we get them out and put them back.)  The books are going to be packed into millions of boxes.  I hate that!  It's a probability of ZERO that I can finish all the books in the house before we move.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's neat you are moving to Washington D.C. I went there when I was 1 and a half but I don't remember it and I really want to go back! Maybe we can visit. I wish I could have seen your house your moving from. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Love you! -Jade

    ReplyDelete