Monday, May 18, 2009

Finding books

My mom started packing the books. We got to pick books to keep out. I found lots of books that I wanted to read. One of them was Doll Hospital--Tatiana Comes to America. In the book, two girls went to their grandmother's house and their grandmother was a doll doctor. She fixed dolls when they were broken. The Tatiana doll somehow told them a story with their grandmother saying the words. It was a story about, Anya, her owner and how it had been before she started getting fixed up. It's a good book. I think girls ages 6 and 7 would like to read it, because when I first was 6, I read it. And now I'm 7, I want others to read it.Tatiana Comes To America: An Ellis Island Story (Doll Hospital)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You're 7??? When did you become so old??? I'm excited to see you in a few days, you can tell me about your book!

    ReplyDelete